Skip to main content
- Partner with the Government of Uganda through the Embassy in Washington DC.
- Liaise with the Ministries of Culture, Tourism and Foreign Affairs in Uganda.
- Work with all existing cultural leadership in Uganda.
- Have all the languages spoken in Uganda represented.
- Have exhibition spaces for business both locally and internationally.
- Attending preparatory workshops and rotating exhibition cities around the world annually and exhibiting Uganda’s diverse and rich traditions these include among others:
- Traditional folk dances
- Uganda’s delicious vast range of cultural cuisine and cocktail